National Underwear Day
In an effort to publicly shine light on “unmentionables,” Freshpair founded National Underwear Day on August 5th, 2003. Over the last 10 years we’ve celebrated the holiday with New York City model events, massive underwear giveaways, a pop-up shop in Columbus Circle, and a Times Square runway show.
2013 we invited thousands of people to Times Square to break the Guinness World Record for largest gathering of people in their underwear. While we missed the record, we celebrated confidently with over 800 people of all ages and sizes dancing on Broadway. People partied with
Greg T from Z100, received holiday promotions, and enjoyed free swag from our sponsors including Papi, Diesel, Wacoal, Tommy Hilfiger, and many more. The celebration continued at Freshpair.com with exclusive contests, sales, and gifts.
With every participant, it became clear that our core belief is as strong today as it was in 2003—confidence is the byproduct of believing in one’s self.
Check back for details on 2014’s celebration!
National Underwear Day has been featured on CBS, Good Morning America, Fox News, Live with Kelly and Michael, The Huffington Post, and dozens more.
When you feel your best, it shows.
At Freshpair, we believe that starts with perfect fitting underwear. A leading internet retailer of men's and women's intimate apparel, we offer thousands of styles from over 100 top brands. Whether you're in the market for bold new trends or want to restock your drawers with a classic favorite, we've got something for everyone.
Need style or fit help? Take advantage of our expert advice, including bra fitting tips from our bra fit expert, Ms. Fit, or speak with our exceptional customer service team for assistance. Our Freshpair family is committed to a confident lifestyle.
It starts with a perfect fit.Visit Freshpair.com »
CONNECT WITH US ONLINE
For more event information and media inquiries, please contact Freshpair@specopscomm.com
© 2013 Freshpair, Inc.
1. Introduction. The Freshpair Contest (“Contest”) is sponsored by Freshpair, Inc. One (1) winner will be selected by the Freshpair, Inc. staff from among all entries received. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. Timing. The Contest begins on July 15, 2013 and ends on July 28, 2013. All entries must be posted by 11:59PM EST on July 28, 2013 to be eligible for contest prize.
3. Eligibility. The Contest is eligible to all legal residents in the United States, excluding the state of RI. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Freshpair, Inc. which are final and binding in all respects. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply. Any photo deemed offensive by Freshpair is subject to disqualification.
4. To Enter. All entrants must fill out the required information.
5. Selection of Potential Winner. The winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The winner will be selected from ten (10) finalists, by Freshpair, Inc., on August 2, 2013. Voting will open to the public on July 29, 2013 and will close on August 2, 2013 at 11:59pm EST. He/she will be announced on August 5, 2013 or within a reasonable time after that day.
6. Prizes. Prizes consist of one (1) iPad, a $500 Freshpair gift card, and their submission featured on the Clear Channel billboard in Times Square for a period of time on August 5th, 2013. All Prizes: No substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except by Freshpair, Inc., who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with prize receipt and use and will be issued a form 1099 so that such prize can be reported to appropriate taxing authorities. Entrant agrees to provide Freshpair with all information requested by it in order to properly issue such form(s).
7. Publicity. By entering the contest, entrant grants Freshpair the sole and exclusive, worldwide and perpetual right, without further payment or consideration, including the right to authorize others, to use and incorporate the entry, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other photographs and footage, and the right to use the submission, including name, voice, likeness and/or biographical information, and any derivatives or altered versions thereof (collectively, “Likeness”) in connection with the exploitation, advertising, promotion and/or packaging of the entry and/or any product into which the entry may be incorporated, including but not limited to, radio, television, home video, digital media, rich media or other motion picture programs or sound recordings (“Products”) at such times and in such manner as Freshpair may elect in its sole and unfettered discretion, including granting rights to others, and to broadcast, exhibit and/or exploit the same in any and all media, whether now or hereafter known or devised. The Undersigned further acknowledges and agrees that Freshpair shall be under no obligation to use or exploit the entry and/or Likeness; that the Undersigned shall not be entitled to any further consideration or payments, residuals, monies or other compensation arising out of Freshpair’s exploitation of the entry and/or Likeness in any manner, that the entrant hereby releases, discharges and agrees to save and hold harmless Freshpair and/or its assignee from any and all claims of liability arising out of any use of the entry and/or Products; and that the entry shall be the sole and exclusive property of Freshpair or its assignees in perpetuity. In this regard, the Footage shall be deemed created for the benefit of Freshpair as a work made for hire as defined in the United States Copyright Act of 1976.
8. Release. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees that Freshpair, Inc., its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the agents, employees, directors and officers of these companies, are not liable whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or from winner’s participation in the Contest. Entrant hereby waives to the fullest extent that they may lawfully do so, any causes of action in law or equity that they may have or may hereafter acquire against Freshpair for libel, slander, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark violation, right of publicity, or false light arising out of or in connection with the utilization by Freshpair of the entry and waives by right to file or participate in any collective or class action against Freshpair.
9. Limitations of Liability. Freshpair, Inc. is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (4) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s post is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another post in the Contest, provided that, if it is not possible to award another post due to discontinuance of the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Freshpair, Inc., at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all entries (pictures) received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Freshpair reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. Freshpair reserves the right to correct typographical, printing or clerical errors in any Contest material.
10. The entrant acknowledges and agrees that any dispute relating to any injury that the entrant may allege or sustain in connection with the Contest shall be submitted to and determined solely by courts in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York or the Supreme Court in New York County and determined in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. The Undersigned acknowledges and agrees that, if for any reason, New York law is determined not to be applicable to any such disputes, the remainder of these Contest rules shall remain valid and in full force and effect.