Mesh 9 Inch Boxerjock
Under Armour Mesh 9 Inch Boxerjock (1228448):
- Updated smooth, stretch mesh fabric provides superior comfort and unrivaled breathability
- 4-Way Stretch fabrication allows greater mobility and maintains shape
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Anti-Odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction
- Performance waistband for a secure, comfortable fit
- Articulated crotch gives you comfort and support where you need it
- 9 inch inseam
Under Armour's performance mesh underwear—the UA Mesh Boxerjock® boxer brief—deliver maximum ventilation and breathability. All the benefits of UA's original performance underwear, but with an all-over stretchy mesh fabrication that keeps you totally ventilated. No matter where you are, the UA Mesh 9 Inch Boxerjock® underwear helps you stay cool, comfortable, and focused.
Materials: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Figure Flattering
- Holds Up Your Junk
- Supports Well
- Well Made
- Uncomfortable At First
- Casual Wear
- Date Night/Night Out
- Special Occasions
- Wear to School
- Wear To Work
Comments about Under Armour Mesh 9 Inch Boxerjock:
I love boxer briefs made of a silky material that run long down to the knee, its comfortable, warm, compact, sweat proof, and sometimes feel like they aren't even there.
These UA Boxerjock seem to run a bit small, I've got an athletic build though. The length doesn't go all the way to the knee.
The mesh was a bit uncomfortable at first, but I got used to it, you do feel that mesh chafe a little against the skin.
But overall supportive, compact, sweat proof and it's good that it has anti-odor tech.
My Adidas Techfit and Naked underwear do everything a bit better, even though neither has anti-odor. And the Naked underwear runs small.
Wish these had the Naked microfibre material combined with the mesh, that ran up to the knee, then they would be perfect in my opinion, love the large band.
- Feels too small
- Comfort vs Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: