Targeted Compression Sock
Equmen Targeted Compression Sock (EQM0012112):
- Enhances circulation: Therapeutic pressure helps improve the flow of oxygen in the blood
- Energizes Legs: Through enhanced circulation, helps to relieve fatigue and cramping, particularly during long periods of standing or sitting
- Dissipates toxins: Static pressure helps to encourage toxin removal from the muscles
- Targeted arch support: High-compression, body-response ribbing around the arch area for extra support.
- Controls temperature, moisture, and odor: Targeted mesh, moisture-wicking fabric and anti-microbial properties ensure feet stay fresh
Equmen's Targeted Compression Sock brings the benefits of compression technology to a sock that you can wear for work, travel, or at play. Made of seamless construction, it features dynamic helix-mapping, a unique body-mapping system that builds physio taping techniques into every garment to reinforce and support the body's natural structure from the core. With comfort this high-tech, your feet will thank you.
Materials: 72% nylon, 28% spandex